Hello everyone. I’m happy to announce a 3 column K2 style based on k2betatwor167. Its just a basic switch from a 2 column to 3 column K2. I am not including any extra styling in this release, because i want the K2 users to style it for their liking. I have already modified this basic style on my blog as u can see right now and i want to see more 3 column layouts based on this style. So grab it from here and follow the instructions below to activate the 3 column layout. You can get the K2 theme by Michael, Chris and Zeo from here
I wont be updating this style for svn releases.
The revision four is based on SVN release.
Do not use K2 unless you understand what a beta version is.
Make sure you visit the K2 Support Forum.
To Install: Unrar and upload the contents of the above .rar file to your “/wp-content/themes/k2/” directory (It just replaces the existing sidebar.php, page-archives.php, style.css and adds couple of images to images folder and places switch.css in your styles folder.)
To Activate: In the WordPress Admin, go to the Presentation tab, then to the K2 Options SubTab, and select the switch.css from the K2 Scheme drop down menu. Click the Update Options button on the bottom of the page. Now you will have basic k2 in 3 columns. If u want your basic 2 column layout back you can select noscheme.css from the K2 Scheme drop down menu and update options. Now you will have your basic 2 column k2.
I will be keeping this post updated with the newest updates. You may see more changes to this basic style from me in future. If there are any problems or if u have any suggestions to improve this style, please leave a comment.
Stay tuned to the K2 forums for a tutorial on how to do this 3 column layout.
- Updated with the K2 0.9.1 version
Version 0.9 (Revision Seven). The naming of the releases have been changed to match with the K2 releases.
- Updated with the stable K2 0.9.
- Just updated previous revision latets K2 SVN release.
- Fixed IE bugs
- Added Widgets Support.
Revision Four Update
- Fixed css issues for sidebar div’s
- Updated for k2-Beta.2-revision-344.
- Added Akismet Spam Count code into functions.php.
Revision three Update
- The padding at the top of the sidebar in IE was fixed.
- The placement of comment count in the sidebar’s latest comments was fixed.
- The livesearch widh was fixed.
- Fixed page break in sidebar, updates done in switch.css, sidebar.php, page-archives.php.
- Fixed the IE sidebar problem .
- Moved the feeds section on the 3rd column to top.
- Initial relase.